My home base is Seattle, Washington, but I travel abroad several times a year, spending about 1/3rd of my time overseas. I do this by budgeting my travel carefully and working while traveling. On this blog, I hope to inspire you to explore the world, no matter your budget. Isn’t it time for you to have your own adventure?
Choose a Travel Destination by Country:
Choose by Map:
Sharing My Life Changing Adventures
Traveling the world has been an education on my own personal enlightenment. I think differently about people, animals, the environment, and how everything is connected. Had I never left my hometown, I never would have become the person I am today. There is nothing wrong with having roots, as long as they don’t hold you down. I’m certainly attached to where I came from, but this “new me” was birthed by having the strength and courage to go elsewhere. Below I’ve listed a few of my all-time favorite adventures.
These experiences were life-changing:
- Bathing an Elephant in Thailand
- Scuba Diving with Giant Manta Rays on the Big Island, Hawaii
- Swimming inside a Volcano in Costa Rica
- Exploring an Ice Cave in Iceland
- Hiking the Pyrénées in France
- Backpacking on the Inca Trail in Peru with my Father
- Glamping in Morocco’s Sahara Desert
- Getting Engaged at the Taj Mahal